Revised: May 19, 2020
We want Snug to be enjoyable and safe for everyone. These ground rules are designed to ensure that Follower Users and Talent Users have a great meeting when using Snug. Please take a moment to read them. Because whether you are a Follower User trying to get a meeting — or a Talent User wanting to earn money by listing yourself as one —your behavior matters.
1. You need to reach the café/virtual meeting room before time.
2. You need to keep your phone charged and on, before an hour and during the course of the meeting, we will need to communicate with you for the meeting.
3. Please try to wrap up the meeting within an hour. Do not deliberately increase the length of the meeting.
4. You will meet people who look different or think differently from you, please respect those differences. We want everyone to feel welcome when they use Snug.
5. You are needed to treat each other with respect. It is common courtesy to not shout, swear or slam at the table.
6. You should maintain cordial conversations and make most of the meeting time.
7. You should not overly promote your products and services.
8. You need to be polite with the phone, avoid use of your phone unless it’s urgent.
9. You are not required to share your personal data e.g.: phone number, emailid, your age, your family details with each other.
10. Please avoid any unwanted contact with the other person, that is do not text, call, or meet someone in person after the Snug meeting is over.
11. You should not secretly or otherwise record the conversation and/or click pictures without consent.
12. You should meet inside the designated cafés only and during open hours as directed by the app.
13. You should not change the venue of the meeting (even with mutual understanding) to ensure your safety.
14. You need to each pay for your beverages and food ordered in the café.
15. You cannot bring any food/beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) on you when you start the meeting.
16. You cannot bring any guest/children to the meeting.
17. You should not include any other person to the meeting midway even a bystander in the café.
18. Please do not cancel the meeting after you both agree to meet up.
19. Please do not accept the meeting without the intention to attend it.
20. Please do not ask someone else in place of you to attend the meeting if you cannot make it.
21. It is unacceptable to refuse to meet based on characteristics like a person's race, caste, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, gender identity, age or any other characteristic protected under relevant central, state or local law.
22. Please value each other’s person’s personal privacy. Do not comment on the person’s appearance or ask any question that may lead to their discomfort like whether they are single.
23. Please do not come for the meeting under the influence of alcohol or drugs or carrying any firearms.
24. Please do not share anything (including information as well as memento picture) about the meeting on social media without mutual consent.
25. You shouldn’t touch or flirt with the other person in the meeting. Snug follows a “no-sex” rule, that’s no sexual conduct amongst the persons meeting on Snug, no matter what.
26. Please do not make use of inappropriate and abusive language or gestures. For example, asking overly personal questions, using verbal threats, and making comments or gestures that are aggressive, sexual, discriminatory, or disrespectful.
27. You cannot use Snug to commit any crime, including drug and human trafficking or the sexual exploitation of children.
28. You need to adhere to the prevalent laws and/or the prevalent cultural bindings of public behavior.
29. Fraudulent or illegitimate behaviour undermines the trust on which Snug is built. Please stay away from such activities; including abusing promotions, collusions between each other, disputing fees for fraudulent or illegitimate reasons or duplicate accounts.
30. The talent should click a selfie of both while seated at the cafe towards the end of the meeting and share with the Snug team on WhatsApp on 9136811885. This serves as a memento to the meeting. We will use this memento to promote Snug meetings on social media and other promotional material.
31. Please do not share this picture or any other picture with the user as this will reveal your personal phone number to the user. Once we receive the picture, we can do the needed transfer.
32. At the end of every meeting, please rate each other. Honest feedback helps ensure that everyone is accountable for their behavior. This accountability helps ensure a respectful, safe environment for meets on Snug.
33. If something happens during the meeting, whether it is an argument or anything that made you want to leave the meeting, make sure to report it to the Snug team by sending a WhatsApp message at +91 9136811885 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org, so that our customer support team can follow up.
34. To maintain the transparency and safety of each meeting for all users, activities conducted outside of Snug's system—like personally set up meetings—are prohibited.
35. Please do not harm the business or brand, like unauthorized use of Snug's trademark or intellectual property, or otherwise violating the Talent Users' agreement with Snug; and soliciting payment of fees outside the Snug system.
For entering your video meeting room :
1. Please ensure you have a well working 4G connection or a broadband connection on your phone/computer for a video call.
2. Please install "Google Hangouts Meet" app on your phone, allow the app to "Access your device's video camera and microphone" and login there using your email id.
3. You can then click on the Google Hangouts Meet link (given to you on email or WhatsApp by our team after your booking was accepted by the Talent) to enter the meeting room.
4. While our team member will not be present during your meeting, we will be there to allow you the entry to the meeting room. Also the exit of the meeting will be done by our team.
P.S. If we are made aware of any kinds of problematic behaviour, we will contact you so we can investigate them. Depending on the nature of the concern, we may put a hold on your account during our investigation. If the issues raised are serious or a repeat offence, or you refuse to cooperate, you may lose access to Snug. Any behaviour involving violence, sexual misconduct, harassment, discrimination, or illegal activity while using Snug can result in the immediate loss of access to your account. Additionally, when law enforcement is involved, we will cooperate with their investigation in accordance with the prevalent laws.
Copyright © 2020 Human Tales Technology Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.